If you’re over the age of 30 and have knee problems or arthritis, there is hope.
The doctors at Campbell Chiropractic are helping patients increase leg strength, improve motion, and eliminate knee pain. Finally, you can be pain-free again – even if you’ve got the most excruciating knee pain you have ever felt.
Does your knee pain build up when you move it wrong or is it a sudden sharp pain shooting down your leg?
Do you have difficulty just walking or even twisting or bending down? Have you had to give up golf because of your knee pain?
Nothing’s worse than feeling great mentally, but physically feeling held back from life because your knee hurts and the pain just won’t go away!
Our names are Dr. Darby Campbell and Dr. Ashley Campbell, owners of Campbell Chiropractic. Over the past eight years since we opened the doors, we’ve seen hundreds of people with knee, hip, and ankle problems leave the office pain-free.
Knee pain is a common complaint that can have a variety of causes. The knee is a complex joint that is made up of bones, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. All of these structures work together to allow the knee to move smoothly. However, any one of these structures can become injured or inflamed, leading to pain. If you are experiencing knee pain, you may be wondering if you should see a chiropractor in Centennial for treatment.
Common Symptoms of Knee Pain
Knee pain is one of the most common types of pain that people experience.
- Swelling and stiffness
- Redness and warmth to the touch
- Weakness or instability
- Popping or crunching noises
- Inability to fully straighten the knee
- Pain when walking or during normal daily activities
Knee Pain Is Not Just ‘Old Age
No question… if you are having knee pain then something is wrong. It’s not normal for aging to hurt all the time. Pain in your knee isn’t just a ‘sign of old age’, if that was true all 360 joints in your body would hurt since your whole body is the same age.
If you are suffering from any of these problems, Campbell Chiropractic’s knee treatment protocol may completely eliminate all the pain.
Pain is your body’s warning sign telling you something is wrong. Finding the problem and fixing it has got to be a top priority!
Pain Pills Could Be Making Your Knee Worse
If you’re taking pain pills for your knee, you are likely making your problem worse. Pain pills, even over-the-counter medications, just mask the problem and don’t fix your knee.
Pain is your body’s warning sign telling you to take it easy. If you mask the pain with pills, you are likely to do things that can prevent your knee from healing – maybe even damage it further. Not to mention many of the pain medications available are quite addicting and have drastic side effects.
What Are Common Injuries That Cause Knee Pain?
Whether you’ve injured your knee in a car accident, playing sports, or simply from everyday wear and tear, knee pain can be incredibly debilitating.
Some of the more common knee injuries include:
- Torn Ligaments like Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Torn meniscus
- Knee bursitis
- Patellar tendinitis
- Muscle weakness
- Radiating pain
- Numbness and tingling
Mechanical Problems That Cause Knee Pain
Some examples of mechanical problems that can cause knee pain include:
- Loose body – a loose piece of bone or cartilage floating around in your joint space
- Iliotibial band syndrome – a tough band of tissue that extends from your hip to knee can become so tight at times during exercise
- Dislocated kneecap – the patella bone sticks out of place
- Hip or foot pain – In trying to avoid hip or foot pain, you may alter your walking style which can put extra stress on the knee joint and cause knee cramps.
Knee Pain From Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis – a wear-and-tear condition
- Rheumatoid arthritis – an autoimmune condition that can affect almost any joint in your body, including the knees
- Gout – A gout is a form of arthritis that can affect your toe, knee, and other joints in the body. The cause of this condition has been linked with high levels of uric acid within one’s system which lead to the formation & buildup of certain types of bones.
- Pseudogout – caused by calcium-containing crystals that develop in joint fluid
- Septic arthritis – often occurs with a fever, and there’s usually no trauma before the onset of pain. This type can quickly cause extensive damage to knee cartilage in some people.
Have a Chiropractor Evaluate Your Knee For Only $47
Just call us and here’s what you’ll get…
· An in-depth consultation about your knee where we will listen…really listen.
· A complete nerve, muscle, and spinal exam to find the “cause” of your problem.
· A full set of specialized X-rays to look for joint degeneration (arthritis)…
(NOTE: These would normally cost you at least $200).
· A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings so we can fix the problem.
We’ll answer all your most probing questions about our pain-free knee evaluation and what it can do for you.
The appointment will not take long at all and you won’t be sitting in a waiting room all day either.
To take us up on this special offer, you must call 720-708-2275.